- Security points will be established for vehicle and pedestrian entrances as specified in the layout plan.
- Monitoring and recording will be made from the security center for 7/24. A color video intercom system will be installed. The apartments will be able to establish audio and video communication with the block entrance and security point.
- Emergency power will be provided through central generator units.
GROUND, FOUNDATION AND BUILDING:
- High strength concrete and steel will be used in the blocks to be constructed in accordance with the earthquake regulations.
- The building foundations of the blocks were built on solid ground and analyzes were made by considering the building-ground-foundation interaction in the design of the buildings and the raft foundation system, which best complemented the behavior of the carrier system, was chosen.
- The carrier system will be constructed with mold and support scaffolding systems that maintain its integrity.
- Rainwater drainage system will be built for the foundation, construction area and site.
WATERPROOFING, SOUND AND HEAT INSULATION:
- Waterproofing works will be conducted under the raft foundation, on the outer shear wall of the basement and on the roofs of the terrace.
- Sound insulation will be made on adjacent walls of independent apartments.
- Continuous heat insulation will be made in all facades with mechanically assembled facades.
- Terrace roofs with heat and water insulation will be constructed in accordance with the appropriate technique.
- Laminated glass, aluminum or equivalent guardrails will be used on all balconies and French balconies.
BLOCK ENTRANCES, LADDERS AND PLATFORMS:
- Each apartment will have a mailbox at the entrance of the block.
- Intercom panel with camera, speech module, and LCD screen will be installed in the block entrances.
- Natural stone or natural stone-like ceramic flooring will be applied at the block entrances.
- The apartment entrance door will be steel furniture door.
- The interior doors of the apartment will be lacquered glass door or glassless door.
- In the hallways of the independent sections, wooden coated or lacquer painted or pvc coated hall stands/cloakroom cabinets will be made.
- Specially designed wood-coated and/or lacquered and/or pvc coated kitchen cabinets and natural stone and/or acrylic worktops will be constructed.
- Built-in appliances (cooker, oven, hood, dishwasher) to be used in kitchens will be in international standards.
- First class ceramics will be used on all wet floor surfaces.
- According to the project of wet area walls, first class ceramic or special wallpaper application will be made.
- Sanitary wares, fixtures, concealed cistern and wall-hung w.c. pan will be selected from first class material.
- Shower tray or level shower system will be used in the bathrooms according to the type of apartment and shower cabin will be installed.
LIVING-ROOM AND ROOM FLOORS:
- First class laminated wood or laminated parquet or compact laminated parquet will be applied on screed.
ENTRANCE, CORRIDOR, KITCHEN AND WET AREA FLOORS:
- Ceramic, laminated wood, laminated parquet or compact laminated parquet will be applied according to the apartment types.
HEATING AND SANITARY INSTALLATION:
- Central system heating and hot water installation will be installed and in accordance with the Energy Performance Regulation, cost allocators will be placed in the entrance of the apartments to provide the opportunity of individual use.
- Thermostat controlled underfloor heating system will be installed in the apartments.
- A water tank and distribution system with the sufficient capacity will be built against water cuts and pressure shortage.
FIRE PREVENTION SYSTEMS:
- Considering the Fire Protection Regulation of Turkey, detectors, manual fire alarm buttons and fire notification system will be established.
- In accordance with the Fire Regulations and project, there will be fire extinguishing system (sprinkler) in common areas and parking areas and fire extinguishing cabinets in floor halls.
- Decorative switches and sockets will be used and, wiring and lighting infrastructure will be established in accordance with the project.
- Spotlights and lighting will be provided in the entrance, hall, kitchen, and bathrooms.
- All sockets to be used in houses shall be grounded and child protection type.
- Grounding and lightning protection systems will be installed in accordance with the provisions of IEEC (International Electrical-Electronic Standard).
- The cables and pipes to be used will be in line with the Fire Regulations.
- Residual current relay will be installed to the apartments.
- The elevators with large capacity, ventilation, and intercom system, and with the model and brand in line with the targeted project standards will be used in the projects.
- Residents will reach to the housing blocks from parking garage through elevators.
“The company may change the site list in case of technical requirements.”